Vr Tour solutions
The biggest issue that fitness centers face is a lack of new membership signups, especially when the weather starts to get nice and people choose the outdoors rather than the gym.
Virtual visit technology has become so advanced that they have become mass sales tools. For example, facilities may choose to incorporate what are called Hotspots or active zones (information labels along the route that provide the user with more details about the space). We will then talk about an interactive virtual visit, in which the user, in addition to giving a realistic view of the space, is providing information in layers of text, video, audio or images.
Interactive virtual tours in the case of a gym can take advantage of hotspots in several ways:
– Information about menus, prices or cafeteria.
– Schedules in the initial panoramic access to the tour.
– Informational buttons that present personal trainers.
– Custom interactive buttons that show.
– how to use a certain machine.
– Sample video clips of some training performed by the trainers.
– Information about classes offered and other options.
Explore the limitlessness of Virtual Reality and find out how virtual tours can change the way that you do business.